Summary of Role
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for building and fostering relationships with certain qualified Carriers that write the FINEX lines of business in Great Britain. As a part of the FINMAR Market Services (FMS) team, the Client Relationship Manager provides data analytics, carrier advocacy, pipeline management and reporting services to the Carriers, with the aim of helping them to improve their proposition, competitive edge and visibility. This is highly aligned with Group objectives as it involves revenue growth, market rationalisation, automated market selection (market match) and improved knowledge to support better client prospecting and service.
- Building relationships with clients (being Carriers of FINEX insurance) and working closely with them to monitor and measure performance against agreed service levels for quoting, placement, policy production and claims service. It will also be necessary to regularly attend meetings with clients, for who detailed reports and analysis is provided on periodic basis.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of FINEX products and related insurance, working closely with the FINEX placing/claims teams to fully understand the client’s business, requirements and the services we provide and improve the proposition for the benefit of the FINEX team’s clients (Insurers).
- Analyse, interpret and present detailed analytical client reports.
- Build relationships with FINEX team colleagues in order to understand changes in strategy, challenges and provide advice on changes to client appetite as and when required.
- Build and develop relationships with FMS colleagues in Mumbai and Ipswich to monitor finances, manage budget and develop analytical data.
- Work closely with members of the FMS team worldwide to ensure integrity, accuracy and completeness of data and ensure a consistent global delivery of services.
- Industry experience in a client facing role (preferable)
- Knowledge, or ability to quickly gain knowledge, of financial lines clients, markets and products
- Highly articulate and able to communicate and influence with confidence and credibility at all levels, delivery to suit audience and adjust behaviour to suit the political environment
- Client relationship focused with proven excellence in service delivery
- Ability to analyse, present and interpret detailed analytical data/client reports
- Deep understanding of Insurance principals, broking and underwriting
- Ability to drive conflict resolution without compromising client relationship
- Problem solving skills, innovative and creative with technical aptitude
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team, while working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge and understanding of industry specific market analysis systems and technologies
- Appreciation and understanding of multinational team structures and cultural nuances
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, with a high level focus on quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident facilitator
- Flexible approach to undertake additional responsibilities within FMS as and when required
Equal opportunity employer