The roleTo manage the placement support and client service team for the business unit, driving improvements to the client"EURTMs experience and developing team members to support client and business needs whilst delivering a high quality service to clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Provide support and assistance to senior leaders and the wider production teams on all aspects of Willis Re"EURTMs engagement with clients in the area.
- Forge and maintain close working relationships with clients, continuously improve the services delivered by having a thorough understanding of their individual needs
- Forge and maintain close working relationships with key reinsurers relative to the clients"EURTM portfolio, linking with Reinsurer Relationship Manager
- Work closely with the production and operational team in all locations, supporting whenever necessary
- Understand client"EURTMs business and their reinsurance programmes
- Ensure all aspects of placement support and client service are actioned in a timely manner and communicate pertinent information regularly
- Manage and resolve queries from clients and reinsurers as well as internal queries with perseverance to avoid any dissatisfaction in service.
Business Unit & Senior Management
- Liaise with Sales teams to understand and incorporate specific client requirements
- Liaise with Sales colleagues around the world and build constructive relationships, establishing areas where support improvements can be achieved and maintained
- Participate as appropriate into BU Management Framework
- Be an active member of the Client Service Management Group and any related servicing forums
- Provide commercial input to Client and Market support where appropriate
- Take reasonable steps to support Senior management and the Company in the management of the business risks applicable to area of employment, as set out in the Willis Limited risk register
- Provide input and recommendations, as required and appropriate, regarding staff levels, staff hiring, setting salaries and bonus levels for Client Service Associates under your responsibility.
- Demonstrate and promote clear commitment to implementing and embedding the new business model in own area, including management of transition and parallel running, where appropriate
- Where appropriate, agree upon allocation of work and ensure individual Associates skill set aligns to the developing business and Client needs
- Provide recommendation to Operations Director / Process Lead regarding operational and process improvements
- Actively support and embed continued Operation Improvement initiatives in conjunction with Operations Director and process lead
- Recruit, manage, develop and motivate Associates, in line with Group HR policies and procedures, including overseeing / managing according to the necessary deadlines Associate performance reviews and performance
- Develop staff competence to ensure any team skills and knowledge gaps are met with appropriate training to fulfil the requirements of the business
- Identify the allocation of work to individual Associates within team according to their skills and capability
- Provide significant input to salary reviews, supporting the process in conjunction with the Operations Director/Service Leader
- Review and Authorise Team and business unit activity, as per individual authorisation authority and criteria
- Identify MI requirement and utilise available reports to proactively and efficiently manage work to achieve Metrics/KPI"EURTMs
- Monitor throughput and outstanding work taking appropriate action in accordance with Metrics/KPIs
- Ensure adherence to procedure, best practise and operational compliance in accordance to our WEM requirements.
- Actively share information with fellow managers and others within Willis Re where benefit can be gained by others
- Preferably ACII qualified or working towards the ACII qualification or equivalent
- A good knowledge of the industry in order to address client and technical issues
- Willis Towers Watson Values and behaviours will underpin all roles and will guide performance criteria
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment of the key business unit jurisdictions