Summary of Role
Have strong commercial awareness, negotiation skills and an ability to build strong Broker relationships. Responding to Broker demands in a timely manner and keeping them informed. Building relationships with Brokers to help win and retain business. CIP qualification.
- Negotiating with Brokers at New Business stage
- Process Policies, Schedules and Endorsements on both Underwriting and Broker Systems and issuing all relevant documentation
- Liaising with Your Team/Brokers/Underwriters on a day to day basis on all scheme related issues and developing relationships with them
- Respond to allocated mail and queries from brokers on a daily basis
- Deal with brokers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure all messages are recorded and communicated in a clear and timely manner
- Assuming responsibility for project assignments as directed the Team Leader/ Operations Manager
- CIP qualification or working towards same
- Personal Lines experience \ Commercial experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suites
- Be proactive, flexible and demonstrate a keen willingness to assist fellow colleagues.
- Must also demonstrate good interpersonal, organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail and thrive in an environment that is always changing
Equal opportunity employer