Summary of Role
As an Analyst within our Communications and Change Management practice, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants, developing your skills and technical knowledge, while delivering creative, cutting-edge solutions to real business issues. You will have immediate exposure to challenging client assignments that draw on your ability to analyze information and develop conclusions; demonstrate imagination and creativity; and deliver innovative change management solutions across a variety of tactics, including leadership alignment; employee involvement and measurement; training; and clear, concise communications across a variety of media.
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts. Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position.
- Partner with senior colleagues to design, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of HR programs, largely focused on talent and rewards elements (e.g., employee experience, Total Rewards, organization transformation, the future of work, AI, wellbeing and culture)
- Develop insights related to change management risks and impacts, and communicate those insights clearly and succinctly
- Translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media, including print and digital, with an eye towards cutting-edge solutions and data integration
- Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Assist with design, production, and presentation of materials for clients. This may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading client work, scheduling meetings, answering client inquiries, etc.
- Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent
- Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts, communication, journalism, English, French, human resources or business with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Course and project work focused on complex problem solving and strategy development with a preference for internship or co-op experience in a business environment
- Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions
- Experience working with graphic designers to craft the “look and feel” of the communication platform
- A professional presence with strong written, web and oral communication skill in Englsih and French, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
- Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Technical savvy and comfort using the Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access), with very strong skills in MS Excel