Summary of Role
Our Compensation teams are the global leaders in effectively aligning executive, broad-based and
sales employee pay and other rewards with the interests of our clients’ stakeholders. Our team
consults to a broad array of clients on matters related to compensation benchmarking and plan
design/calibration, corporate governance, legislative and regulatory trends, performance analysis
and risk management, among others.
Explore an opportunity. Our business is heavily interrelated with Willis Towers Watson’s various consulting practices. As a member of our Compensation team, you will have the opportunity to work with industry-leading consultants in areas such as research, talent management, benefits, communications, and global databases.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions that are tailored to our business.
- Partner with consultants and clients to design philosophies and strategies to attract, reward and retain talent
- Help our clients ensure that their reward programs are competitive by performing competitive benchmarking analyses
- Perform industry and financial research
- Keep abreast of legal, regulatory and legislative trends that relate to corporate governance and executive compensation
- Develop, analyze and calibrate incentive plan designs that help support companies’ business strategies
- Draft documents presenting the team’s analytical work to client audiences
- Value equity awards through the application of financial formulas
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics or any other major with significant quantitative course work, and minimum GPA of 3.0
- Work experience that demonstrates strong technical and/or client service skills (analyst type of internship preferred)
- Passion for solving problems and sharing solutions to exceed the standards of the client
- Interest in the field of human capital as demonstrated through work experience, coursework, research assignments etc.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel