The purpose of the role is to support our Rewards, Data and Software business covering areas such as survey support, sales, marketing, client management and analysis. The role is responsible in supporting the production of the suite of Willis Towers Watson compensation and benefits surveys in Ireland and management of bespoke surveys and reward data assessment reports for clients.
Work is primarily focused on project managing the data collection, validation, analysis and support for Ireland surveys. The role will involve successfully managing and supporting clients through the participation process across all sector surveys.
The data from the Willis Towers Watson surveys supports the work conducted by leading Rewards Consultants who are delivering a range of solutions to clients including salary structure development, incentive scheme design and benefits reviews.
This role is pivotal to supporting the analytical requirements and management of survey data and bespoke analytical requests from clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support survey submission collection, report review and analysis
- Support survey marketing and sales, researching and prospect client follow ups.
- Help in maintaining survey databases
- Provide ad hoc analysis for surveys
- Provision of job matching and market benchmarking assistance to clients and independently handling of routine client queries
- Provision of bespoke reward related surveys/research for clients
- Client workshops and focus groups: Participate in such meetings and provide follow up support
- Provision and interpretation of compensation data to clients, utilising various forms of data
- Compensation advice including terms and conditions of employment, rate for the job, and market practice
- Provision of project support to team members and practice on projects/assignments by researching, analysing data, drafting reports and attending meetings with more senior colleagues.
- Building and maintaining client relationships, ensuring expectations are consistently met
- Keep abreast with market knowledge and thought leadership to develop technical depth
- Strong commercial and analytical ability, e.g. Numerical, Marketing, HR or business related degree with analytical or consultancy focus.
- Work experience in a HR /Rewards role, ideally with survey or research focus that requires data analysis and interpretation skills.
- First-hand experience in compensation data management and/or employee survey operations would be an advantage.
- Will have experience in data management (perhaps gained through the management of an HR system) or experience of survey research (incorporating various stages of a research project), and be numerate with strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- A team player with excellent project management skills, to be able to co-ordinate several projects at the same time and to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong client relationship management skills with a dedication to quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English – comfortable and credible communicating with senior managers within client organisations.
- A good understanding of contemporary HR and reward challenges facing employers.
- Good practical experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and experience with Access or working with other databases or statistical software.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a numerate discipline.