As a key member of the Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions team
you will support the continuing development and execution of the WTW strategy in North America
and contribute to all aspects of the ART Solutions including origination, implementation and
after care in line with the WTW go-to-market strategy, operating model and
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to :
• Develop a deep understanding of client needs and market offerings to assist in the construction of industry leading ART Solutions.
• Work with key account leaders to build awareness of the Willis strategy and capabilities in the ART Solutions space.
• Contribute to the sales strategy and approach to systemic lead generation in key regions and industries.
• Assist in the creation, harmonization and distribution of sales collateral.
• Assist in the development of thought leadership through the development and publishing of research material and through presentations and speaking engagements.
• Matrix with analytics professionals throughout Corporate Risk & Broking, Investment Risk & Reinsurance and other relevant WTW segments.
• Support sales and delivery of complex engagements.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as required.
• Work internationally and travel as required.
• Undergraduate level degree in risk management, finance and/or economics preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in insurance and risk management techniques required.
• 5+ years of broking experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, team focused, outstanding analytical capabilities, personal integrity, motivated, self-starter are some of the valued skills.
Willis is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from suitably qualified people regardless of sex, age, race or disability.