In our Talent & Rewards segment we help clients align their talent and rewards strategy with their business strategy to achieve long-term success. We rely on data, analytics and experience to pinpoint the talent and workforce needs that are vital to their overall performance. We are global advisory company with local presence in Switzerland. As such, we provide advice to the largest companies in Switzerland and other multinational companies with headquarters in Switzerland. In addition, we work together with colleagues across the globe on a daily basis in order to support our globally operating clients.
To support the growth of this innovative team, we are looking for a
What can you expect?
You will serve as an advisor to clients around their Total Rewards challenges, planning, designing and implementing programs for both existing and new clients. You get to work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation and reward strategies that facilitate achievement of business and human capital strategies.
You will be based in our Zurich office, but are also expected to travel as required.
Once you are on board, we will invest in you to ensure that you are quickly at a level where you are independent and can manage your own projects, clients and pipeline of opportunities. You will learn from colleagues who are recognized industry thought leaders and who will provide regular coaching and feedback to you. In addition, you will participate in a mix of formal classroom trainings in one of our offices across Europe and web-based learning.
You will be expected to contribute to the business in the Switzerland by focusing on the following:
- Understanding the Rewards market and competitive landscape in Switzerland
- Delivering the integrated Total Rewards service offering (including Executive Compensation, Corporate Governance)
- Contribute to the developing of the business and contributing to local WTW brand building
- Leading and developing relationships with marquee clients
- Establishing yourself as a key advisor to clients and provide consistent, superior relationship management
- Demonstrating ability to grow people by effectively mentoring and coaching people within the business
- Building relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-business teams
- Leveraging intellectual capital that has been developed and tailoring the content to meet the needs of the clients
- Demonstrating exceptional project management capabilities
What are you bringing?
- Graduate in (Business) Economics, Business Administration (preferably Finance or Strategy), Econometrics, Social Science or any other major with significant quantitative course work
- Strong subject-matter expertise in compensation, including the areas of tax, corporate finance, regulatory and accounting requirements, annual, equity, stock and other long and short term incentive programs
- Demonstrated hands on experience with special equity and incentive plans in a broad array of compensation related areas
- Some experience with special equity and incentive plans for situations such as IPO’s, LBO’s, M&A’s, divestitures and entrepreneurial starts ups will be a plus
- Demonstrated success or strong evidence to support new business generation
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
- Collaborative business style, internally and externally
- An executive presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Proven people leadership skills, enjoying training/mentoring junior staff
- Pro-active and accountable with good interpersonal skills (team player)
- Eye for detail and able to work and think in a methodical and orderly way
- Commitment to quality and professionalism; continuously working to achieve the highest quality standards
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and knowledge of statistics
- Fluency in German and English, preferably also in French
At Willis Towers Watson, you will discover a diverse, team-oriented
and flexible working environment with colleagues that take pleasure in providing value-adding
advice to clients. We offer a competitive salary/benefits package, a bonus scheme, and an
interesting career within the leading global advisory, broking and solutions company.
We are looking forward to your online application. The application via our career portal only takes about 5 minutes. If you have any further questions, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] (Job ID 200003QN). Your contact person is Helle Romundset, phone: 0049 (0) 69-1505 5563.
For more information please visit our website on www.willistowerswatson.com.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.