The Consumer Directed Account Specialist will be responsible for the administrative support of employer based Retiree Health Reimbursement Arrangements including the review of policy and procedures. This position will be home-based and require approximately 25% travel after pandemic. Client facing contact may be required.
- Write and review departmental Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to review companywide Standard Operating Procedures related to funding administration
- Ensure training materials reflect current policies and procedures
- Review participant facing reimbursement content to ensure accuracy of information
- Support claims processing team through subject matter expertise
Education and Experience:
- Benefit Administration experience related consumer directed accounts specifically Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Understanding of Third Party Administration requirements and procedures
- Third Part Administration Compliance knowledge
- Working knowledge of ERISA plans
- Knowledge of IIAS standards
- Ability to support and train associates in policies and procedures related to Benefit Administration
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Detail oriented as well as self-motivated and self-directed.
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be comfortable using multiple software programs/tools including Pega, JIRA, and Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Must have excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.