This is a fantastic opportunity to
join a highly successful and fast growing organization as Contact Centre Agent. You will be
working in a busy contact centre within a friendly and professional team. As a Contact Centre
Agent you will be taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes as well as
emails and web chats.
What can we offer you? Full training is provided
including new starter induction and further training to keep your skills current. As an
industry leader, we offer opportunity for career progression along with a competitive salary
and excellent benefits package including; company pension scheme, life insurance, medical
insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental
cover and many other
Respond to members queries
to set service
Provide an efficient,
professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers
Hit individual and team
Answer queries via email and
Forward on escalated contact
in the correct
Maintain and develop
knowledge of pension
Support team members during
Make outbound calls when
- Pass at C or above for English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive, customer focused attitude.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration would be an advantage.
- Experience working within a contact centre would be an advantage.