Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
All Majors and Universities Considered
At Willis Towers Watson, we believe that a culture of inclusion and
diversity (I&D) is critical to our business. It's not a separate initiative in its own silo.
Rather, I&D is fundamental to everything we do. How we hire and promote, how we work with
clients and how our teams function. With 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and
markets, our company vision includes being a destination employer where colleagues work together
as one team.
In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean? – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk - whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
Our structured Summer Internship Program serves as the cornerstone of our full-time CRB Program. Designed for students who are one year from graduation, the Internship Program is an 8 to 10-week (depending on country) learning experience that provides undergraduates with the opportunity over the summer to gain hands-on experience working in the insurance industry and contributing to our business. The program is comprised of orientation, goal setting, training modules, team presentations, a business speaker series and a formal mid and end of internship performance review. High-performing interns will be considered for the full-time CRB Graduate Development Program.
The program provides the opportunity for graduates to work hands on with senior leadership with client facing exposures from accounts ranging in the Fortune 500 sector to smaller market local business areas. We serve a diverse range of clients including specialization in Cyber, Financial Institutions, Marine and Construction.
The internship is comprised of a placement across areas of Corporate Risk and Broking. The placement assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global scope.
Is this program right for you?
- A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skillset
- Ongoing learning and development (orientation training program focused on professional and business specific learning activities) with a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
- High-performing interns will be considered for the full-time CRB Graduate Development Program upon graduation from university
- Impressive city centre office locations with an agile working environment to allow for flexible working schedules and collaboration across teams globally
- Opportunities to work alongside senior business leaders and supporting the development and implementation of new strategies and products
Are you the right fit for the program?
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (all majors considered)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred (US); 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent)
- Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors considered