We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
Producers lead the charge in growing revenue, expanding market share and creating relationships with clients and prospects that lead to long term productive business relationships. Success in this role is based on the professional"EURTMs ability to win and retain new business and meet or exceed established sales goal targets related to revenue growth, mix of business and penetration into industry specific targets. Essential elements of the Producer position include but are not limited to:
- Aggressively developing and managing an active pipeline, seeking out prospects and calling on existing and potential clients
- Designing individual prospect sales strategies and developing unique prospect programs
- Participating and taking leadership roles in targeted community and professional associations.
- Conducting thorough needs analysis/risk assessment to uncover prospects/clients unique coverage needs
- Preparing proposals and presentations using marketing resources, practice groups and other Willis Towers Watson producers.
- Providing consultative advice in key risk areas and presenting information on the organization"EURTMs broader expertise, resources and capabilities,
- Strategically cross-selling products aligned with clients"EURTM needs and introducing technical specialists, as required, winning and retaining the business.
- Championing the proper advocacy of claims
- Participating in stewardship meetings
- Providing timely / quality feedback to service team members and assisting team members in acquiring new skills
- Helping to identify and develop future producer talent
- At least 8 years"EURTM experience in P&C insurance sales
- Professional designations such as CPCU, ARM, CIC preferred
- Proven track record of successful business/ pipeline development, delivery of effective sales strategies and reputation as a client-centric sales professional
- Comprehensive working knowledge of principles and methods of selling products; services and value propositions; sales marketing strategies and tactics; technical knowledge of insurance and risk management products, services, and value propositions; pipeline management & cross-selling
- Ability to identify and leverage essential information and think in a critical and logical manner
- Ability to work in a client-centric strategic and decisive manner according to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication (written, verbal & oral) skills and interpersonal skills
- Native level Japanese and business level English