Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
The successful candidate will be part of the Sales & Client Management team to enable business stakeholders with key client’s insight. He/she will deliver daily/weekly report on a timely basis to equip all our stakeholders with important insights. He/she will also monitor data quality within our systems to ensure that relevant data is being shared with other functions.
If you enjoy data crunching and have the passion to drive business decision using data, this will be the perfect opportunity. We are looking for someone passionate with data and is not afraid of rolling up his/her sleeve to do data transformation. The successful candidate will also be supporting with data projects across the regions in Asia to transform WTW into a data driven company.
The successful candidate will be pivotal to our Sales & Client Management in ensuring proper data structure and governance that can help to drive WTW business directions.
- Manages data refresh on existing reports across Asia using Microsoft Power BI.
- Act as a data custodian for our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their business requirements and generate bespoke report to drive and support businesses decisions.
- Evolve and enhance existing Power BI reports based on business needs.
- Resolving any gaps that exists in current data model and improve on existing model to improve report accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or an analytical subject with related work experience of 2-4 years.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI.
- Ability to communicate effectively as you will be communicating with colleagues across Asia with different backgrounds.
- Understanding of relational database and understand the concepts of SQL.
- Understand the concept of ETL process and its importance.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer