The role would involve working in a small team within
DC Processing who will be responsible for providing a central support function to deliver DC re
projects within the team.
This position would be responsible for carrying out member level testing of install data, asset transitions and other system changes. You will support the wider Admin team members in the collation of requirements, the preparation of test packs and the execution of testing ensuring that data is gathered in a consistent manner to meet internal and external audit & business needs.
- Work with the team members to ensure that all client related projects are documented in a standard and consistent manner
- Work with the Admin teams to produce test packs ahead of all install and/or DC investment projects ensuring that the test coverage is sufficient to cover all members impacted by the change
- Work with the Admin teams to ensure that the testing is executed within the required deadlines, ensuring that supporting details are extracted from the system to satisfy future audit requests.
- Good keyboard and data entry skills.
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or equivalent
- Experience of data entry and/or basic analysis
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, prioritising skills and work to tight deadlines
- Have an analytical background and eye for detail
- Knowledge of Excel / Word and good IT skills
- Ability to use own initiative, be proactive and see tasks through to completion