The role would involve working in the DC Processing
Team area within the Dealing Team. This team are responsible for ensuring all DC investments are
placed with investment managers within agreed SLA’s and that these are fully reconciled and
updated to member records correctly.
The person in this position would be responsible for ensuring all daily dealing activities are completed within tight timelines and that these are completed accurately. This will require being aware of different investment managers requirements and processes. The role also involves monitoring relevant deals and completing any follow up for non-receipt of deal confirmations and monies.
- Process in a timely fashion all types of investment deals.
- Assist in the timely process of scheme contribution investments, disinvestments, switches and LifeStyle phasing updates.
- Assist with the timely manual update of any contract notes.
- Deal with any investment manager and internal emails and calls, handling these queries effectively.
- Maintain accurate data on the core administration system.
- Monitor the receipt and payment of all transactions for Trustee bank accounts.
- Maintain the reconciled position between the bank account, the core administration system and the investment managers.
- Ensure processes are completed within the agreed targets and deadlines and communicate progress.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages and good IT skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerical and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- An interest in the investment process.
- Good keyboard and data entry skills.
- Demonstrate an organised approach and an ability to deal with priorities to meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic approach to getting things done.
- The position would suit individuals who have worked in a treasury, administration or investment environment.