Our Analytics Solutions (AS) team provides a broad range of analytical solutions to assist brokers and consultants in advising our clients. AS operates within an Agile delivery model. It is made up of cross-functional teams of software development specialists, geospatial information specialists and catastrophe and financial model builders. These teams bring best-in-class analytics, thought-leadership and expertise in designing, building and supporting industry standard risk analysis tools. AS is also responsible for the delivery of two of Willis Towers Watson"EURTMs major group-wide strategic change programmes, involving significant data, analytics, and externally facing technology components.
- The role will develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members in a multi-location delivery team including other Software Developers, Business Analysts, UX Designers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Project Managers.
- You will gain exposure to enterprise technologies & tools and will work across the technology stack delivering requirements iteratively.
- You will need to pay attention to detail and be accountable for quality in your code and lean documentation - deliver your commitments
- Provide regular clear and concise communication at the daily stand-up and to all stakeholders.
- Engineer various technical tasks and deliver incremental value through the build phase of the project lifecycle.The role will be responsible for supporting Quality Assurance and our Support teams as required.
- The role will provide the opportunity to work with on and off-shore stakeholders in a [multi] vendor environment.
- Occasional travel will be required between our Ipswich and London offices as well as overseas travel to support engagement with business and technology stakeholders.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key part in the transformation of a global financial services organisation that will give a graduate the immediate exposure to a range of technologies in a large technology group. The role will challenge your imagination and creativity, as well as your ability to understand analytical services and present them in user-friendly way . These opportunities will help you quickly build technical knowledge, consulting skills and overall industry experience.
- 2:1 Degree in Computer Science and 300 UCAS points (across 3 'A' levels or equivalent)
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.