Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, our Human Capital and Benefits consulting and solutions offers a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster well-being and implement solutions that work
Our software development group has locations in Great Britain, Germany, Portugal and the Philippines, designing, developing and maintaining a suite of internal, client and member-facing software predominantly for use in the EMEA and Asia-Pacific regions.
- As a member of our DevOps team, you will play a key role in designing, developing, managing, monitoring and maintaining our group`s server and software deployment infrastructure, within a Microsoft-centric environment both on premise and in the cloud on Azure.
- You will be responsible for build automation, software configuration management and developing continuous integration across our software portfolio.
- In your role you will work closely with software development teams and IT operations, ensuring the infrastructure supporting this and our software release process delivers to our standards and is released successfully to plan.
You will fit our profile well if you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years"EURTM experience as a DevOps/SCM engineer working at systems administrator level, with appropriate Microsoft certifications, deploying .Net applications, or in a position with similar skill sets and responsibilities Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is a must.
- Detailed knowledge and practical expertise in an AD environment, with the latest versions of MS Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL Server
- Expertise in developing Finalbuilder and PowerShell scripts and a familiarity with a Microsoft first class language
- Ability to debug build related issues and operate within a Visual Studio development environment as part of our SDLC
- Experience and knowledge with n-tier web applications and services, and virtual machine environments
- Are analytical with strong problem solving skills, able to perform under pressure whilst delivering required quality through to final resolution
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Are able to operate independently or as part of the wider support and development team
- Client focused with availability to support remote release activities
- Experience in database operations (understanding of database structures, theories, principles and practices) is a plus
- Default work schedule is AP shift, but should have flexibility to work on a different shift schedule as needed
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organisation, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers