Digital Marketing Analyst – Paid Social Media
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who can toe the line as a creative thinker and analytical brainiac.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst for paid social media, you’ll be an integral part of the paid social team & a member of the larger marketing team. You will be responsible for social account management that encompasses hitting daily, monthly & yearly performance goals as well as a driving force on creative conception, implementation, and overarching social campaign strategy. You’ll collaborate closely with design, content, & CRO on social initiatives/ projects and become the main point of contact with our business teams on performance targets.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player that loves excel data as much as brainstorming social creative. S/he should be naturally curious about the audience we market to, creative with how to reach them on social media through ads, interested in their user experience and how to optimize it, and able to tell their story through data/ reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Drive digital traffic to our website from our social media accounts to generate leads and applications
- Manage day to day tasks such as account reporting, monitoring lead volume and cost per lead/ cost per application trends
- Testing! This encompasses everything from creative testing to bid types to new social channels
- Optimization. Find areas of opportunity and act on them through budget, bid, creative, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams (CRO, Design, Content, TV, SEO) to attain business goals
- Manage large budgets for some of the largest insurance brands in the country
- Become an excel nerd – pivot tables all day (if you don’t know this, don’t worry, we can teach you)
What You Need for this Job:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills but also a creative thinker
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
What we’d love to see (but is not required):
- Paid Social/Media Experience
- Marketing, Math, Finance or Statistics Background
- High level of proficiency with Excel
What we do:
We achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation and full management of the user experience. We’re constantly refining our technology and our strategies, that’s why we’re the industry leader in delivering the best results to the top insurance brands in America.
That’s not just lip service either, we’re consistently awarded partner of the year from brands like AFLAC, Humana, and more. Our work has also been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Forbes, and Vox -- to name a few.
We want people who fit within our BE REAL culture. We want a diversity of programmers and writers and designers and data scientists and strategists and more. We’re made up of introverts and extroverts, suits and rebels, corporate types and anti-corporate types. We’re an environment where every person feels their full potential is only limited by their ability to conceive of it and make it happen.
What’s in it for you:
-Medical, dental, vision, paid time off/holidays, 401(k) match, and bonus opportunity
-Free snacks and beverages -- a fridge full of La Croix, even the Cerise Limón flavor
-Frequent office events and outings (virtual for the time-being!), we had a dragon made of butter and a donut wall at our last holiday party
-Employee development programs, conference and training reimbursement
-Dog-friendly office (absolutely no rabbits) in some locations
-Work from home days