The Director, Client Service Operations is responsible for driving alignment and consistency of local Service Operations through:
- Partnership with CRB Leadership (i.e., Regional Operating Officer, Principal Director of Client Service Operations, Market Leader, Broking Leadership, etc.)
- Collaboration with Regional Service Operations Leadership Team
- Strategic planning and tactical execution
- Lead and mentor service team to deliver client service excellence
Through collaboration and leadership, Directors of Client Service Operations are responsible for:
Client Service Operations
- Provide ongoing development of a consistent service platform that supports Sales/Service/Broking teams while promoting CRB’s financial goals and the Willis Towers Watson Values.
- Oversee delivery of insurance brokerage services to ensure that they meet or exceed quality standards for the insurance brokerage industry in terms of speed, accuracy, and technical content – ultimately driving client retention.
- Regularly visits with clients and acts as an Advocate Partner when necessary.
CRB Leadership with strategy and support including yet not limited
- Annual business planning
- Organizational structure and staffing
- Delivery of Client Advocacy reports and Client Service plans
- Review NPS results and client interviews to identify improved client service opportunities
- Actively drive implementation of the WTW Standard Operating Procedures across the market.
- Ensure that WEM is fully adhered to and monitored
- Coordinate with RCO for quarterly review of SAFR and implementation of action plans.
- Ensure that office implements and maintains necessary actions to remain legal and regulatory compliance and prevent errors and omissions.
liaison to Service Centers
- Ensure effective use of service centers
- Serve as point of escalation to assist in resolving internal and client issues
- Partner with Broking leadership to provide ongoing operations support and build team collaboration
- Participate in Client Facing responsibilities as requested CRB Leadership
Revenue, Expense, and Cash Flow Management
operational aspects of:
- Month End Billing Process
- Expense controls and approvals
- Aged Receivables
- Monthly/Quarterly Forecasting
- Recruit, hire, lead, mentor, counsel, and if necessary, terminate service colleagues
- Identify subject matter experts, business champions, and future leadership potential
- Partner with CRB leadership to identify and drive Role Clarity throughout Service Operations
- Collaborate with HR, L&D, FOS, and RCO to ensure all new colleagues are appropriately onboarded and oriented to Willis Towers Watson.
- Minimum of 7 years insurance industry experience and/or 5 years operational leadership experience.
- BA/BS Degree in insurance, finance or related field a plus.
- Advanced designations such as CIC, CPCU, ARM desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to read, understand, and process tasks by written and oral instructions
- Ability to use software systems, including advanced Excel and proprietary Willis systems.
- Independently carry out assignments
- Ability to work well with others and lead teams, provide assistance cooperatively and courteously
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes
Equal opportunity Employer