As a Director of Sales within our Employee Experience (EX) business, you will be responsible for generating sales of EX strategy and point solutions to existing and new clients across GB. You will work with stakeholders across the Human Capital and Benefits (HCB) business, particularly the GB Heads of Talent, Communications and Change Management (C&CM), Employee Insights and Health & Benefits. The role will have four principle responsibilities:
- Generate individual sales of EX strategies and solutions to new clients/logos (40%)
- Collaborate with Client Relationship Directors (CRDs), Lead Relationship Managers (LRMs) and Senior Sellers to generate EX leads in existing clients (40%)
- Coach EX sellers on specific sales opportunities, ensuring they deliver the most compelling propositions and pitches (10%)
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns to drive new sales leads (10%).
You will have a successful track record of sales leadership and generation of new business in the EX space. You are able to articulate compelling EX strategies, and architect specific solutions that draw on deep expertise (your own and others). You are comfortable working with a suite of consulting, product and digital solutions. Part strategist, part technologist, part sales leader, part solution architect and part team orchestrator, this role is focused on opportunities to elevate EX and put those ideas into action.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Track record of success in generating revenue in the EX space. Consulting experience is preferred but not a pre-requisite; experience working for traditional HR consulting firms as well as startups is a plus
- Experience in working with teams to develop high quality sales skills, materials and approaches
- Ability to work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
Equal Opportunity Employer