This role work within both the broking and analytics teams to help lead the Cyber initiative within Willis Re Specialty. This will involve product development, producing and delivering marketing materials in order to win new clients, and working with reinsurance markets to ensure the supply of capacity behind these products. The Cyber lead will work within the existing broking and analytics teams in order to set strategy and develop the complete offering that should be taken to market and will be expected to develop client revenue over time.
- Quantify and triage the Specialty market opportunity.
- Develop a list of targets and the rationale/criteria for why they should be the priority.
- Understand the existing suite of Willis Re products and how they can help clients
- Use analytical and broking market knowledge to develop products that would meet the needs of potential clients
- Develop and present marketing materials to target clients
- Work closely with reinsurance and ILS markets to ensure the supply of capacity
- Develop a comprehensive network within the Cyber line of business, understanding and getting to know all the key players
- Work with the Willis Re broking and analytics teams to enhance the overall Cyber offering within the Specialty market
- Attend market events to raise both personal and corporate profile
- Work with 3rd party stakeholders such as CyberCube and CyberScout to further enhance the Willis Re offering in this space
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Ability to build a network of individuals within the Cyber space
- Strong entrepreneurial drive to seek new business opportunities
- Strong statistical background with solid general reinsurance or insurance experience
- Strong analytical skills, ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and techniques to a dynamic environment
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with brokers, actuaries and clients
- The ability to work in a team and autonomously; and general willingness to lean and grow
Equal Opportunities Employer