Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.
Learn more at www.willistowerswatson.com
Corporate Risk and Broking
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
• Lead the Natural Resources Downstream strategy with a focus on sales and
• Work with the various insurance markets to deliver optimum solutions to our Clients and Prospects
• Work with insurance / reinsurance market leaders to set terms and achieve 100% market support behind these terms.
• Work closely with CRB country leaders on their Downstream strategy within country and help them convert business opportunities.
• Manage the day to day activities and servicing of the Downstream team, including colleagues.
• Work closely with the joint Downstream / Power placement team on insurance solutions.
• Assist the Power team on Power opportunities, where required.
• High school diploma (equivalent)
• Polytechnic Diploma / University Degree
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as an downstream insurance / reinsurance
broker and/or underwriter in the Asia market
• The candidate must be fluent in English and Mandarin to cater for Mandarin speaking Clients in Asia
• The candidate must have knowledge and a good understanding of the London insurance market dynamics to enable efficient interaction and broking
• The candidate must have a good understanding of the role of the broker by serving Clients needs in Asia but also working with insurance / reinsurance markets as stakeholders to our business
• The candidate must have a deep understanding on structuring an insurance / reinsurance placement program and develop a broking strategy to meet Client needs, expectations and set targets
• The candidate must work closely with the Client Servicing colleague to ensure an efficient flow of business transaction and communication between Clients / Markets / WTW
• The candidate must value the various cultural differences in Asia and adapt to WTW Country and Clients needs
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any
basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible