Join our employee benefits consulting team with lots of opportunity to grow in a flexible and international environment. We offer an attractive employment package, flexible work conditions, trainings tailored to your level and working in team with colleagues with different expertise.
You will, as a team member, together with your local and international colleagues, participate in projects related to benefit plans such as:
- Actuarial valuations for corporate reporting (USGAAP and IFRS) and local pension fund reporting including funding studies
- Plan design studies including actuarial modelling, implementation and employee communication
- Daily management and reporting/compliance of pension funds
- Benefit audit and benchmarking studies
- Asset/liability modelling studies
- Employee communication exercises
- Consulting to cross-border pension funds
- Merger & Acquisition studies.
You will acquire knowledge of both the pension fund and group insurance market in Belgium. The function will allow you to practice and to develop your skills. The knowledge of the legislation and the client relationship building will be important aspects of the daily job.
You will not only be involved with the technical aspects of these projects but also with the administrative and financial management of the project, the coordination and monitoring of it. The nature of the projects can be local or international. You will work within the Willis Towers Watson Belgian Retirement team, but you will have very regular contact with other Willis Towers Watson colleagues all over the world through our strong international network.
Our company culture offers broad expansion opportunities. We offer you a fascinating, diversified
career with client contact as from the start, where you will acquire knowledge and collaborate
within a fantastic and dynamic team of professionals. You will be encouraged to develop a broad
range of skills which you will gain by practice. You can also participate to the Willis Towers
Watson trainings that are provided in Belgium or abroad.
Starting your career in our team will help you have a head start. WTW supports the development of young colleagues with teamwork, continuous training and access to its international network. Our Young Professionals Network connects young colleagues from all around Europe and provides a platform to share ideas expressing their creativity and fueling innovation.
- A degree in actuarial science, mathematics or economics is preferred. Other diplomas/qualifications can also be considered depending on skills and previous experience.
- You have 2-5 years experience in employee benefits in an actuarial consulting firm, in an insurance company, in a brokerage firm or similar experience
- You are interested to work in an international company and you are fluent in English
- You have active speaking and reading knowledge of Dutch or French and a solid passive knowledge of the other language
- You have good IT skills
- You are a strong communicator, detail oriented, numerical, flexible and you like to work in teams
Equal Opportunity Employer