As a Mid-market Seller within our industry-leading Employee Insights practice, you will be responsible for growing sales for software products and advisory solutions that generate insights to help mid-market clients deliver a great employee experience. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the sales strategy and tactics for growth in key markets across North America. In addition, you will perform in depth demonstrations, complete RFP responses, and manage the sales cycle from start to finish. Your focus will be to build relationships with internal consulting partners and client relationship directors in order to bring our solutions to prospects and clients.
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen and foundational knowledge of the sales process. Along with confidence to lead the sales process with clients and prospects, you will need comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and strong communication skills.
- Generate new pipeline leads through regional and local market activity.
- Lead software demonstrations for independent and collaborative sales.
- Collaborate with internal parties to communicate our software plus advisory position, working in partnership with Employee Insights consultants and market sellers.
- Implement local sales initiatives and participate in strategic planning with local market leadership
- Achieve or exceed software sales targets, effectively managing the sales process from inception to close
- Contribute to global sales initiatives and strategic planning
- Provide a “voice of the client” to the Product, Delivery and Support organizations.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts and reporting
- Partner with Consultants and Product Sales Leaders on the creation of marketing materials including cases studies and targeted emails
- Understand broader suite of EX offerings to identify opportunities for larger, more integrated sales.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in building relationships and networks
- Demonstrated individual success in selling, delivering or supporting employee survey clients
- Track record of collaboration, process excellence, and innovation
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Commitment to embrace the vision of Professional Excellence, such that clients view Willis Towers Watson as trusted advisors who consistently provide the highest quality work products and service delivery experience