Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is in the business of people, risk and capital. With roots dating to 1828, our company has over 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets. Our values – client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence – underlie all that we do, including how we behave and interact with each other.
At Willis Towers Watson, our purpose is clear. We create clarity and confidence today for a more sustainable tomorrow. We are focused on immediate issues and results, and on making a difference for the future.
Human capital and benefits
- High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
In Employee Insights (EI), we design and administer both employee and customer surveys, and apply benchmark data and advanced analytics, to develop practical insights about improving employee engagement, shaping a high-performance culture and achieving optimal return on talent investments.
Overview of the role:
Support Senior Consultants in all aspects of the research process, taking responsibility for the day-to-day coordination, technical setup and quality control of survey projects. Many of EI assignments are international and you would expect to spend a considerable amount of time liaising with people from other countries. This is a varied role that will give you the opportunity to expand your technical skills at the same time as developing skills in project management.
- Working closely with clients, suppliers and colleagues to coordinate the logistics of the day-to-day running of employee/manager surveys (for example the translation, on-line setup and/or printing and distribution of questionnaire materials).
- Collating client information and preparing the technical setup and specifications for data capture, analysis and reporting
- Applying all quality control procedures and ensuring that high standards of quality are maintained.
- Utilises regional and firm-wide survey methodologies and processes to ensure professional standards and excellence in client service
- Helps improve work processes to achieve higher quality and efficiency.
- Establishes and maintains close relationships with local Workforce Strategies & Solutions team.
- Is committed to client satisfaction through excellence and continuous improvement
- You are likely to be educated to a diploma/degree level or equivalent, and to have some 2-3 years of relevant working experience (for example in project administration, market research, logistics, etc.).
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment and have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- In addition to English, fluency in another Asia language would be desirable
- The ability to effectively organise and prioritise multiple projects while working to defined deadlines is essential
- You will need to be methodical, detail-minded and accurate. You should be highly computer literate and enjoy working with a wide variety of software applications with very high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Cross-cultural skills an advantage – with tact and diplomacy