As a Senior Associate within our industry-leading Employee Insights practice, you will be responsible for leading client survey project delivery teams to help client organizations understand and shape the employee experience, with high levels of engagement and retention. You will be responsible for successfully managing project delivery teams to drive client satisfaction and retention directly through high-quality, on-time, high-value service.
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with key client contacts, manage teams build a trusted advisor status. Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position.
- Partner with senior colleagues to develop and implement advanced analytics and leading-edge technology to deliver insights to our clients in areas such as leadership alignment and performance, rewards optimization, culture alignment, workforce well-being, safety, risk orientation and engagement
- Provide actionable insights on improving employee engagement, shaping a high-performance culture and achieving optimal returns on talent and program investments
- Contribute to building a trusted advisor status with key client contacts, with a focus on consultative interaction
- Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
- Contribute superior work product and consistent project management for assigned projects, and raise appropriate issues to Directors
- Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent
- Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams
- Contribute to the learning and development of team members through “on the job” feedback
- 2-5 years of experience in project management in a consulting environment
- A post-graduate degree (i.e., Masters, PhD) in the social/behavioral sciences is preferred but not required provided equivalent industry experience
- Experience as a social science practitioner, in areas such as employee engagement, leadership alignment and performance, rewards optimization, culture alignment, workforce well-being, and safety culture
- A professional presence with polished and well-developed facilitation, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
- Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges