Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual who join our growing team as an Enterprise Risk Consultant.
This role provides the candidate with an opportunity to join the Enterprise Risk Consulting team, within the Strategic Risk Consulting practice. The SRC practice has been growing significantly over the past 10 years, and we are looking for a graduate with 2-3 years’ experience to work closely with various colleagues in SRC to support the delivery of risk management solutions to clients. There is a strong focus on climate change and in working with clients on Transition Risk. The clients range in size and across industries / geographies
This is a consulting role and therefore revolves around meeting our client needs through the delivery of projects and advice. The role will be expected to support with direct client requests and assist senior team members with delivery. It is important to note that this rotation can involve varying work hours and (post pandemic) international travel.
- Intellectual curiosity to deliver insightful analysis to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skills and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Risk Consulting experience
- At least three years industry or relevant ERM experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize a number of tasks
- Ability to summarize and present technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills; a key objective of the rotation will be to work with and present to external clients
- Strong quantitative skills
- Strong excel skills – ability to understand and develop formulas (VBA would be an advantage but not a necessity)
- Comfortable with PowerPoint and able to create polished, client ready presentations
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.