Human and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. Fromemployee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading- edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
As an Executive Compensation Consultant, you will be expected to work on a variety of client projects and to work within and across multiple teams within the Talent & Rewards business. You will plan, design and implement Executive Compensation and incentive programs for existing and new clients. You will work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation and reward strategies that facilitate achievement of business and human capital strategies. You will take responsibility for the timely delivery of client projects.
- Deliver superior, consistent project management for multiple and often prestige clients:
- Ensure effective Contracting ; draft statements of work, project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams
- Serve as the day- to-day project lead, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Interact with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect each client’s broader business issues
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers
- Provide valued-added consulting expertise on large sophisticated projects
- Develop diverse compensation structures, competitive base pay and incentive approaches that provide seamless delivery of global solutions for our clients
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of employee executive compensation programs that include total rewards strategy, competitive benchmarking, pay analyses, incentive plans design, plan valuation, and performance target-setting
- Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
- Meet revenue and billable hour goals as described by manager · Support the generation of new business as part of the broader team
- Knowledge of tax, corporate finance, regulatory, corporate governance and accounting requirements in order to design Executive Compensation plans
- Strong subject-matter expertise in compensation, including the areas of tax, corporate finance, regulatory and accounting requirements, annual, equity, stock and other long and short term incentive programs
- Demonstrated first hand experience with special equity and incentive plans in a broad array of compensation related areas
- Some experience with special equity and incentive plans for situations such as IPOs, LBOs, M&As, divestitures and entrepreneurial starts ups will be a plus
- Demonstrated success or strong evidence to support new business generation
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
- An executive presence with polished and well developed oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Enjoy training/mentoring junior staff
- The ability to see the "big picture “ and to make the most of the resources of related practices to address the clients' business challenges
- Working knowledge of Excel, MS Project, MS Word
- Interest and ability to travel globally and foreign language skills desirable
- Minimum five years relevant experience in a similar position
- An undergraduate degree is required; a second degree highly desirable, particularly in Statistics and Quantitative.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.