In this dynamic role as an Executive Compensation Associate or Senior Associate, based in London, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills. You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your general business acumen, technical expertise and overall industry awareness, If you’re looking for a challenging but rewarding role, where your work will make a valuable difference to our clients, with the opportunity to grow your career with a global market leader, click apply today.
You would be a key member of various client teams (made up also of analysts, mid-level consultants, directors and senior directors that differs for each client), with your day-to-day role being to undertake a wide range of data analysis and report drafting. This includes the following activities:
- Conducting reviews of executive pay design to ensure they are competitive and support drivers of attraction, retention and engagement.
- Developing pay philosophy, salary structure design, pay ranges and pay-for-performance analysis.
- Providing Remuneration Committee support, advising on executive compensation strategy.
- Assisting clients with Directors’ Remuneration Report drafting.
- Working with companies to understand and qualify their executive compensation strategy using data analytics, regulatory research and financial trends.
- Supporting clients with corporate governance, regulatory reviews and trends updates.
- Providing clients with market benchmarking on a number of pay elements including base pay, executive benefits, short and long-term incentive plans and total reward, using a variety of sources such as disclosed data and survey data.
- Depending on your interests, there are opportunities for you to get involved in broader reward work with our sister practice; such as:
- Global grade levelling (utilising our propriety methodology), an analytical process that determines the relative value of roles in an organisation, providing the absolute foundations for reward and talent management processes.
- Designing and implementing career frameworks, developing job families and role profiles
- Designing, modelling and implementing high-impact sales incentive programmes, clarifying sales processes, roles and sales organisational design.
In addition to servicing clients, you will be expected to contribute towards the practice’s business development and marketing initiatives. We have many internal teams that you can join depending on your interests.
• Minimum of a 2:1 Honours degree
• Demonstrable and relevant experience in reward and / or executive compensation in a consulting or in-house role
• A leader; someone who will proactively take the initiative and apply common sense
• A curious problem solver; able to identify and solve challenging problems
• Analytical; able to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
• Conceptual; ability to go beyond the details and see the big picture
• Results-driven; focused on achieving results that promote business success
• Communicator; displays strong oral, written and public speaking skills
• Organized; able to work and think in a methodical and orderly way in a time-pressured, fast-paced environment
• Committed to quality; continuously works to achieve the highest quality standards
• Team player; Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Strong computer skills – including proficient Microsoft Excel skills
Equal Opportunity Employer