The primary purpose of this role is to provide a superior level of support to the Client Service Teams in order to assist the business in the achievement of its Objectives. The company Objectives are expressed in terms of Client, Financials, People and Operational Excellence.
In our Corporate Risk and Broking Retail line of business, we provide appropriate and innovative Insurance Programmes for our Clients. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how.
- Assist business in achieving the best client service in an efficient and friendly manner and assisting to ensure that all client deadlines are met
- Quality check insurer documents prior to issuance to client in a timely manner.
- Document management of inbound and outbound documents
- Perform a broking and claim handler role for Camogie clubs for personal accident cover.
- Assist broking teams with renewal invites, reminders, debiting and file managment
- Assist in company audit processes.
- Develop system expertise and technical knowledge with a view to progressing toward a client engagement role
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Participate in project work
- Provide assistance to all colleagues including new joiners and build relationship with colleagues in other teams both on and off shore
- Previous experience working for an insurer or broker is desirable but not essential
- APA qualified preferable with a view to progressing to achievement of CIP
- Hard working, proactive and flexible
- Capable of solving problems
- Good interpersonal, organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail in completion of all tasks
- Strong Team player