Your Main Responsibilities Will Be
- Undertake control functions of Accounts Payable/Receivable, Inter-company AP/AR, General Ledger entries and duties as assigned.
- Provide cash management support.
- Support Consultants on projects related accounting task.
- Perform analysis of accounts & prepare monthly financial report
- Actively involved in the annual budget/quarterly forecast process.
- Handling annual statutory audit, tax audit (if any)
- Prepare data for tax payment, tax return and tax filing
- Prepare data for local government requirement and statutory reporting
- Monitor the collection of receivables
- Monitor WIP and reserve
- Prepare report for monthly regional reporting
- Support in payroll process (upload the payroll data to bank)
- Any other related duties when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Has 5 (five) years experiences in similar area
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills; accuracy and attention to detail
- Deadline-oriented with good organizational skills
- Fluent in English
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.