Our Benefits Outsourcing business provides benefits administration and outsourcing solutions to many of the world’s leading organizations.
Our purpose is to help our clients’ employees realize the full potential of their benefits; helping them be happier, healthier and more secure.
Our Mission is to deliver the highest quality work in the industry, providing an engaging and fulfilling environment for our colleagues, while managing significant and profitable growth.
This position will assist the Financial Management Team (FMT) track tasks, manage requests from project managers, leadership and analysts. Coordination, management and document key activities for the Financial Management Team. The role also supports small project financials across Benefits Outsourcing and Pension Outsourcing.
- Assist with Oracle project code maintenance requests from client teams and FMT analysts
- Ongoing support, maintenance and reporting for internal FMT tools
- ProjectMeister – Imports/exports, system updates, reporting
- Management Reporting System – Imports/exports, enhancement requests
- JIRA – enhancement requests, system updates
- Coordinate the collection of data, as well as update various tracking and audit documentation
- Financial operations support for client teams and FMT analysts
- WIP reports
- ProjectMeister updates
- Workbook updates
- Benefits Outsourcing colleague and financial data reporting
- Analyzing financial data for client team write-offs on a monthly basis
- 3+ years’ experience focusing on financial and documentation preferably in a professional services environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management and project organizational skills
- Deadline-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize request and duties
- Self-starter with the focus to work independently and have the ability to develop and deliver creative and innovative thoughts
- Ability to act in accordance with established policies and procedures and to enforce as necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in Access is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer