Willis Towers Watson is Ireland's leading insurance broker, pensions, actuarial and risk management consultancy. We employ over 600 people in our offices in Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Galway and Belfast.
The Financial Planning team in Willis Towers Watson provides advice to individual clients on Retirement Planning, Investments and all areas of Life, Serious Illness and Income Protection Insurance. We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Consultant to service and build upon our existing client base in the Dublin and surrounding areas.
- Manage and provide a professional financial advisory service to the existing client base
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals and sourcing of new clients
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and to the business ethics of the Company.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
- Be QFA and RPA qualified
- CFP qualification desirable
- Possess strong technical knowledge of all financial products in the marketplace in particular Pensions and Life Assurance.
- Possess a minimum 3-5 years sales experience within the Life and Pensions industry, preferably in a broker environment
- Possess a full drivers license
- Have a proven track record of working to and achieving challenging sales targets
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Be service oriented, with a strong client focus
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess tenacity, with the ability to persevere and overcome obstacles
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a sales team
- Have a professional manner and appearance.
Full Drivers Licence is compulsory for all applicants.
This role is a 'controlled function' as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011. Any appointment will be conditional on the company being satisfied that the appointee meets the requirements as set out in the Fitness and Probity standards issued by the Central Bank of Ireland
We can't wait to hear your story, apply now!