The primary responsibility of the Case Manager is to obtain all necessary information from a client after an insurance application is submitted to an insurance carrier. The information is provided to the insurance carrier underwriter in order to obtain an approval for the insurance policy purchased. This individual works on the Case Team and reports to the Performance Manager. He or she must be comfortable identifying, adjusting, adapting to and/or correcting various complex scenarios. The Case manager must maintain client confidentiality and possess a high level of integrity. In addition, this individual should provide exceptional customer service and take ownership of the client relationship by responding to client needs and focusing on optimal solutions.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- 1 year+ of customer service experience
- Ability to communicate clearly, specifically when on the phone using a headset
- Computer proficiency in a Windows setting, including Microsoft Office, email, and internet access.
- Understand and utilize company provided computer and telephony systems
- Excellent communication skills to use throughout all levels of the organization
- Comfortable and competent in both written and oral communications
- Results-driven attitude
- Focus on details, accuracy, and client resolution
- Possess accurate record keeping, writing and grammar skills.
- Work independently
- Adapt quickly to change
- Strong reasoning skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi task
- Must be able to apply ethical reasoning to a variety of scenarios
- Detail oriented
- Call center, retail, or other customer-focused business experience
- Analytical mind with a solution-based mentality
- Positive, helpful attitude
- Pleasant and friendly speaking tone
- A team player mentality
- The ability to be persuasive when necessary
- Receptive to giving and receiving mentorship guidance