We build awesome human capital software products used by our global clients such as Microsoft, LinkedIn, Amazon, Barclays Bank, and many others. And we are looking for a few accomplished and passionate team members to join our world-class software engineering and testing teams. As an experienced software engineer, you will bring your extensive knowledge of web development and.NET-related technologies to the engineering and automated testing of our commercial software products. We use the latest web and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technologies and modern development approaches, such as .NET Core, Angular, Single Page Application (SPA) patterns, Micro service patterns, Continuous Integration Pipelines (DevOps), test-driven/ test automation strategies and move-to-cloud architectures.
We are an Agile shop with expectations that you will embrace and evangelize our collaborative, communicative, team-focused and servant leadership culture that makes us successful and provides our associates with a rewarding experience. You will be comfortable working in an open, engaging, and fast-paced global development environment. We are looking for people
that have a self-starting, detail-oriented, analytical, and continuous improvement mindset. These roles and your skills and experiences are crucial to our software development team's success and will enable us to build our products to reach organizations around the world with efficiency and high quality.
The Full Stack .NET Developer will play a key role in the development and maintenance of high-performing, commercial software products for our global Fortune 500 client base. The successful candidate will be able to develop full stack web components and features as part of one of our Agile software product development teams. You will partner with all software product development disciplines (including engineering, architecture, product owners, quality assurance and analysts) to develop and maintain web software products that meet the needs of our global client base, utilizing industry standard best practices and modern software engineering techniques.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, code, test, and debug new product enhancements for our commercial software products
- Deliver maintainable and reusable solutions that follow cyber security standards and application performance benchmarks
- Embrace, implement, and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
- Conduct code reviews for peers and/or junior team members
- Incorporate an agile mindset as it applies to software development, team collaboration and open communication
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of related software development experience and applied knowledge using Agile Scrum software development life cycle, demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, Continuous Integration
- Proactive: Willingness to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery and has team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST and has strong work ethic
- Experience with front-end technologies and approaches: Single Page Applications (SPA), Angular, Bootstrap, Typescript
- Experience developing applications requiring internationalization and localization for global markets
- Knowledge in Azure and Mobile Application (Android/IOS) development is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer