As a Global Benefits Consultant, you will support a team of Senior Consultants in providing consulting advice and services to multinational companies concerning their Health and Benefit plans and compensation issues for their operations globally (non-US). This will include work with Global Benefit Management and Expatriate Benefits. You will help coordinate and manage multi-country projects, working closely with the GBM client lead, client headquarters, local country client contacts and local Willis Towers Watson consultants. You will serve as the project manager and in some cases the day-to-day communication liaison with our clients. You will help create client deliverables, contribute to client management and new business activities, participate in the creation of new intellectual capital and operational support.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Deliver superior, consistent project management on multi-country projects such as global benefits management and internationally mobile employees
- Serve as the day-to-day project manager, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Serve as the secondary, daily contact to clients located in headquarters as well as overseas offices concerning delivery of services, coordinating with Willis Towers Watson Consultants globally
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship both internally and with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Participate in special projects including but not limited to, benchmarking, leave, perquisites, multinational pooling
- Support new business RFPs and ongoing support as part of the broader team
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Experienced professional, preferable with working knowledge of global benefits and demonstrated expertise in delivering HR consulting services to multinational organizations. Some experience with expatriate benefits preferred.
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects and producing quality deliverables on time
- Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills
- A professional presence and strong oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- The ability to see the "big picture," leveraging the resources of related practices to address the clients' business challenges
- Working knowledge of Excel, MS Word
- Availability to travel on an as needed basis
- BA/BS degree, preferred but not required
- Experience living and working overseas, and foreign language skills preferred, but not required