Global Services & Solutions is a new, growing team within the Corporate Risk & Broking segment. Our Centres of Excellence in the UK, Paris, New York and Chicago work across all lines of business and provide global servicing, solutions and advice to our multinational clients, working closely with the WTW Global Network and international insurers
You will be responsible for the day to day delivery of global service and network co-ordination for a portfolio of allocated international clients led by Global Specialists in conjunction with other core team members, together with the management of administrative support provided by our Mumbai team.
This position will suit candidates who ideally already have some commercial insurance experience with excellent organisational and communication skills.
Though the preferred location is Ipswich but we are flexible and are open to other locations in the UK.
Global Programme Renewals
- Support the delivery of the annual service plan for each International Client
- Coordinate instructions of group programmes to broker network and local client operations (where required) including the overseeing of relevant documentation
- Monitor and track premium and local policy issuance including reconciling premiums with Captives where applicable.
- Monitor and support the meeting of agreed KPI's with insurer regarding local policy and certificate issuance, together with premiums collections and cashflow
- Manage production of certificates requested for overseas operations with the insurer and/or local broker where required.
- Managing the coordination and distribution of network fees
Local Programmes (stand-alone policies/compulsory covers)
- Provide support in the communication of group risk purchasing philosophy to local brokers and local client companies (where appropriate)
- Collect and consolidate local policy summaries (covers, limits, insurers, premiums remuneration etc)
- Support work with the client and local broker to maximise appointments on local lines.
- Provision of information on admitted/non-admitted, compulsory covers and other regulations and practices.
- Troubleshoot issues including mid-term changes, chasing premiums, requests and claims.
- Some experience and knowledge of insurance and underwriting in order to deal effectively with client needs
- Preferably at least A-level or relevant industry experience
- Professional qualifications of ACII or working towards this is desirable but not essential
- Intermediate level IT skills (Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with new clients and insurers and maintain strong relationships with existing ones
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus with proven experience of delivery of high levels of client service
- Experience of working with and adhering to processes and systems that support client service delivery
Equal opportunity employer