- Perform day-to-day GHRS recruitment administration operations, functions and duties ensuring adherence to service level standards and metrics
- Administer ServiceCentral resolutions based on assigned access and other HR systems-related support
- Assists with maintaining accurate employee records including associate personal files
- Participate in ad hoc projects pertains to Human Resources and/or office-wide issues
- Follow the defined processes in GHRS. Cooperate on focused process efficiency, monitoring of workload and the implementation of the improvement projects
- Identify the potential for better team efficiencies and agree with the leader on their implementation
- Fully responsible for keeping employee data accuracy and privacy
- Facilitate monitoring of team’s tasks and accurate entry of completion in trackers
- Sharpen expertise and deep knowledge of the HR issues to gain credibility in different areas
- Enrich the processes and the value added services for the internal customer
- Facilitate professional excellence through quality delivery of GHRS tasks, expertise in the process mapping and the process designing.
- Strong HR Experience in a Shared Service Centre
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Ability to use own initiative but work under instruction as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues across HR.
- Ability to provide a high standards of customer care.
- Methodical and organized
- Quick Learner and self-motivated.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes.
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word will be preferred.
- Willing to be assigned on rotating shift and in North America hours
Equal Opportunity Employer