Due to new business growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity available to join our Governance and Pensions Executive team as a Consultant. This exciting role will deliver an exceptional consulting service to a portfolio of prestigious clients. The successful candidate will have a strong occupational pensions background coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills and able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide trustee secretarial and governance services to a portfolio of trustee clients and to work closely with colleagues in other parts of the business to ensure a high standard of client care and the development of the wider business. There will also be opportunities to provide much broader pension executive services to clients, such as project management, operational management, depending upon their requirements.
Our Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven by proving outsourced administration services to occupational pension funds and we work with some of the world’s leading organisations.
This role can be based in one of our UK offices, or can be remote and working from home - we are very open to flexible, remote homebased working. You would be required to travel to client locations as deemed necessary by clients.
- Consulting with a portfolio of clients on governance and pensions executive matters
- Delivering agreed workstreams
- Adhering to agreed service standards and fee agreements / budgets
- Contributing to governance thought leadership and providing strategic input into the development of clients’ governance framework
- Consulting on new and upcoming governance-related legislation and translating the requirements to the meet the client needs
- Attending client meetings on a regular basis, leading on governance matters and as required undertaking minute-taking
- Ensuring that client billing is completed on time across your own portfolio of clients
- Analysing the commercial aspects of your portfolio to ensue profitability and to identify opportunities for fee growth
- Building and developing strong relationships with clients and advisors with the ability to work with complex clients with specific needs and requirements
- Previous experience within DB, DC or hybrid pensions
- Previous secretariat and governance experience
- Strong technical knowledge of governance and pensions consulting experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced organisation
- Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to effectively prioritise work across multiple client relationships
- Flexibility with the ability to work under tight timescales without diluting the quality of work
- Commitment to professional delivery and exceptional service
- Strong influencing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written skills
Equal Opportunity Employer