On all aspects of retirement programs, you will be responsible for providing technical support for delivering consulting services to existing and new clients.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your creativity as well as your ability to analyse data and elaborate observations. Such experience will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you will also gain exposure from one of the industry’s most comprehensive actuarial training and development programs.
- Partner with consultants to provide actuarial support on client projects involving design, funding, pricing, implementation and management of a full array of retirement programs
- Participate in projects that help our clients manage the risks of the retirement program of our clients
- Perform actuarial assessments in accordance with regulations and applicable accounting standards
- Recommend solutions to improve the management and governance of the retirement programs of our clients
- Follow best-practice work processes to ensure high quality of service and deliverables to clients and compliance to internal control process
- Develop professional expertise by progressing towards qualification as an actuary
- Provide feedback to associates working within the project team
- Support initiatives of Willis Towers Watson, including but not limited to inclusion and diversity
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics or other mathematics-related degrees
- Previous internship experience with an actuarial or a consulting firm is a plus
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building / management skills
- High energy individual looking for a dynamic, growth-oriented environment
- Flexibility and agility to work in an emerging market situation
- Strong computer software/programming skills
- Being able to work well under pressure and tight timeline to meet client needs
- Effective written and verbal communication in English and Cantonese in a business context is essential. Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.