In this role you will play a key role in management of health and welfare benefit plan client accounts. You will work on complex client projects and troubleshoot/resolve complicated client service issues. You will have significant client facing responsibilities, including serving as the day to day lead for smaller clients, and the #2 on larger clients. You will have the opportunity to significantly grow your business acumen and client management skills in the health and welfare benefits field.
- Maintain and cultivate client relationships at all levels, seeking to understand their human capital needs and articulating Willis Towers Watson"EURTMs employee value proposition, products, services and resources.
- Contribute to employee benefit strategy: Analyze employee benefit programs and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of clients"EURTM employee benefits programs/design, policies and practices
- Assist in driving the renewal/marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data, communicating trend to clients, developing RFP and client proposal and recommendations; etc.
- Facilitate new client implementations including accounting/tracking systems set-up, collection of relevant data, etc.
- Contribute to the sales process for prospective clients including value proposition creation, RFP/proposal development, etc.
- Proactively advise clients and provide consistent client service to clients, resolving day to day service issue (eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance; health care reform, HIPAA, etc.)
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings (prepare agendas and materials, coordinate resources, etc.)
- Manage completion of reports and administrative actions for clients including Form 5500 filings, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, certificates, etc.
- Understand, articulate and implement key Willis Towers Watson value-added resources (legal resources/file 5500"EURTMs; employee benefit brochures and communications; etc.)
- Contribute to the client open enrollment process including preparing materials and presentations, organizing and conducting employee meetings, proofing contracts, updating internal systems, etc.
- Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis Towers Watson"EURTMs position in the marketplace, including understanding and articulating current product offerings,Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com. trends and coverage options."EUR,
- Associates or Bachelor"EURTMs level degree; Insurance degree a plus
- State Life and Health license required
- Professional Certification (GBA, PHR) preferred
- 3-7+ years of health and welfare account management experience including some underwriting or analytical experience
- Strong technical knowledge of health and welfare employee benefit plan design, insurance products, current trends and regulatory environment
- Strong client service orientation with ability to proactively understand client"EURTMs human capital needs and present/implement solutions
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is self-motivated to continuous learning and development
- Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as navigation within the Internet
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.