Great opportunity to join us as a Recruiter at Willis Towers Watson, where you will use your expertise in recruitment and sourcing to effectively identify the talent required to meet the needs and expectations of our hiring managers. Key to success in this role is the ability to work effectively in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
At Willis Towers Watson we thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity - our recruitment team provides state-of-the-art, full lifecycle talent acquisition services. You will use your experience to help develop attraction and sourcing strategies across a broad variety of talent profiles. Inclusive and diverse talent is a key priority and you will proactively utilize our employment brand, the various recruiting tools at your disposal and manage the assessment and selection processes ensuring we effectively close and onboard candidates.
- Tactical planning, oversight, and execution of the end-to-end search including: the sourcing plan, assessment and interview process, selection, and offer
- Recruiting for varied talent profiles based on hiring demands and approved requisitions
- Proactively source to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified inclusive and diverse candidates across a variety of skill-sets
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure recruitment requirements are met
- Utilise recruitment technologies and a suite of sourcing strategies to hire from inclusive and diverse talent pools
- Understand and take accountability for hiring metrics to track effectiveness of recruitment efforts and quality of hire
- Work in collaboration with other recruiters to share ideas, best practice and support as required
- A background in financial services preferred but not essential.
- We require an indiviudal who is experienced in managing hgh volume(30-50 openings at one time) recruitment across mutliple business areas
- A service-minded professional who puts the candidate and hiring manager experience at the forefront
- Work to clearly defined and measurable objectives and ensure data is kept up to date to allow the effective tracking of recruitment efforts and quality of the hiring service
- Adapt and adjust on short notice in an ever-changing fast paced environment
- Experience in utilising a wide range of technology, tools and concepts available to them in order to source and attract diverse talent
- The ability to help draft, create and amend job adverts to attract diverse talent in the market, including leveraging networks, alumni and other channels to attract top talent
- The ability to articulate the Willis Towers Watson value proposition and story to candidates
- Promoting and constantly exploring avenues to attract diverse talent as well as promoting our inclusion and diversity best practices when it comes to hiring talent
Equal Opportunity Employer