Special Contingency Risks (SCR) is the world’s leading specialist in the design and placement of kidnap, security and accident & health insurance. Operating since 1979, our holistic approach provides an international client base with comprehensive solutions to identify, mitigate and transfer their people risks.
Unique to SCR, Alert:24 is our in-house risk advisory practice providing security risk consulting services accompanied by a 24-hour crisis support centre. We have unrivalled experience in supporting clients to mitigate the risks they are insuring against whilst supporting them throughout the incident timeline.
*** Please note that we do not accept multiple applications and you should only select and apply to one programme per year***
Level 4 Insurance Professional Apprenticeship Programme
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Location: London (with some travel to the Henley-on-Thames office)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an individual to become a key member of our Alert:24 team. The role will operate primarily in our London office though travel to our 24/7 Operations Centre outside Henley-on-Thames is likely. The role is to assist across a number of projects within the Alert:24 team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Update and improve database systems to enable effective distribution of products and services and enhanced data analytics
- Working within the Alert:24 marketing team to update and develop the marketing strategy
- Ensuring that content and products adhere to the appropriate levels of quality expected
- Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis Towers Watson to assist in the development of new business opportunities
- Maintaining a good relationship with internal (colleagues and associates) and external (primary budget holders and decision makers within clients) clients
- Attend network conferences as required
Training & Qualifications
This Apprenticeship is a 30-36 month programme where you will be provided on the job training and a highly competitive study support package for the CII qualification. You will be fully supported by Willis Towers Watson and our official government approved Training Provider throughout the duration of the programme.
Skills & Attributes
- 3 A-Levels or equivalent qualifications
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficient across the MS Office suite (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of strict confidentiality requirements
- Prepared to learn to use a variety of technological tools
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
Equal opportunity employer
The start date for the UK Apprenticeship Programme will be September 2021.