We’re seeking a talented and passionate Integrated Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team and be responsible for our Hispanic Marketing Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Director, you will be responsible for Digital Marketing performance, strategy, cross functional integration and stakeholder coordination across our Hispanic campaigns in all insurance business verticals. You will collaborate with team members across all of our functional areas (Creative, Content, Paid Media, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Operations) to ensure our Marketing effectively achieves our business objectives.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player that loves working across teams and can thrive in external and internal environments to evangelize and drive ideas forward. Our perfect match is someone who can dive into accounts with Analysts to analyze performance data, leverage that data to brainstorm a novel approach to creative messaging with the Creative team, and can interface with clients, all in the same day.
- Monitor Marketing performance holistically across all channels and websites
- Collaborate with Analysts, Designers and subject matter experts across Marketing functions (Paid Search, Paid Social, DRTV, CRO, SEO, Creative, Content, Data Science) to achieve business goals
- Analyze reports from multiple media buying platforms and reporting databases (Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Microsoft PBI, Google Analytics), codify insights and recommend strategies
- Identify strengths and gaps in performance and channel mix and work with appropriate stakeholder(s) to take decisive action
- Coordinate and effectively communicate with Business and Operations teams on current and future projects, workflow and priorities
- Ideate and build Marketing presentations and proposals for clients in support of growth projects (new channels, initiatives, website design, etc.)
- Work across teams with substantial budgets for some of the largest insurance brands in the country
- 2-4 years of previous Marketing experience in any function (Paid Media, Creative, SEO, Marketing Analytics, or CRO)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Strong people skills, analytical skills, and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable working cross functionally with a strong sense of teamwork.
- Fluency or familiarity in Spanish language
- Marketing, Math, Finance or Statistics background
- Proficiency with Marketing data and reporting platforms
- High level of proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
We achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation and full management of the user experience. We’re constantly refining our technology and our strategies, that’s why we’re the industry leader in delivering the best results to the top insurance brands in America.
That’s not just lip service either, we’re consistently awarded partner of the year from brands like Aflac, Humana, and more. Our work has also been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Forbes, and Vox — to name a few.
We want people who fit within our BE REAL culture (Be Authentic, Be Passionate, Be Direct, Be Responsible, Be Trustworthy, Be Unstoppable, Be Fun). We want a diversity of programmers and writers and designers and data scientists and strategists and more. We’re made up of introverts and extroverts, corporate types and anti-corporate types. We’re an environment where every person feels their full potential is only limited by their ability to conceive of it and make it happen.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off/holidays, 401(k) match, and bonus opportunity
- Free snacks and beverages — a fridge full of La Croix, even the Cerise Limón flavor
- Frequent office events and outings (virtual for the time-being!), we had a dragon made of butter and a donut wall at our last holiday party
- Employee development programs, conference and training reimbursement
- Dog-friendly office (absolutely no rabbits) in some locations
- Work from home days