Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees in more than 140 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
Human Capital and Benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. In diverse areas like talent management, total rewards, benefits etc., we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Talent Line of Business
The Talent Consulting team empowers clients to solve their most complex challenges through a combination of advisory, data and technology. We provide bespoke consulting services in a wide range of areas such as HR strategy, organisation design, talent strategy, design of talent programmes and processes, employee engagement, culture transformation and change management. Our work is firmly grounded in years of research and experience, while maintaining a keen eye on the changes in the business operating environment.
Overview of the role:
As an Intern in the Talent Consulting team, you will work beside some of the industry’s top consultants while you develop cutting edge technical knowledge and skills.
You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity as well as your ability to analyse information, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise in the business area you join.
- Partner with consultants on client projects across multiple industries and HR functional areas
- Assist the consultants in research and support the delivery of consulting services in areas of HR strategy, organization development, talent management, performance management, career architecture and competency modelling etc.
- Gather and analyse information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop recommendations
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
- Develop technical knowledge and skills in HR and Talent Management
- Deliver on assigned work to exceed expectations
- Meet assigned client work targets
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by supporting in research and proposal development and business development activities.
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
You will be expected to display exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
during your day to day work
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to deal with ambiguity, learn rapidly and be responsive to evolving needs of our clients
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- An eye for detail, meticulous, insightful with a structured thought process
- Resourceful, ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of both written and oral English