Willis Towers Watson benefit consultants have deep experience working with organizations of all types and sizes. We’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use. We combine expertise in retirement and investment consulting to support organizations worldwide in designing, managing, administering and communicating all types of retirement plans.
- Respond professionally to customer inquiries/complaints received via phone or e-mail and ensure that appropriate action is taken, including follow up
- Research participant questions and plan issues
- Maintain complete and accurate case notes
- Work closely with other customer service representatives and client representatives
- Complete special projects as needed
- Communicate on a proactive basis
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Read and understand the client's plan documents, amendments, etc.
- Follow procedures and guidelines
- Able to comfortably question the customer in an encouraging manner so as to affect a positive relationship and establish a comfort level to gain the customer's confidence
- Possess the ability to analyze and solve problems in a changeable work environment
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards customers and team members
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively with a strong customer service focus
- Proficiency required in English and French, both written and oral
- Strong mathematical and personal computer skills
- Working knowledge of defined benefit pension plans
- 1-2 years in a customer service setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, Word and Access)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.