The Willis Towers Watson Rewards Data and Software practice is a leading provider of compensation, benefits and employment practices information to the global employer community. From our Stockholm office we manage end-to-end compensation surveys, HR planning and research reports across the Nordics and wider Europe, providing companies with data-based market intelligence solutions and consulting for their compensation, benefits and HR-related needs. Amongst our thousands of clients are many of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies.
As a junior member of Rewards Data and Software you become a key player in the execution of market remuneration surveys and other related services. You will support the operational and commercial success of rewards data surveys, reports and the likes in the Nordics throughout the product life cycle. This will include, but not be limited to, database setup, collecting and reviewing participant data, survey launch and generating client specific reports. Work directly with clients to resolve data queries in a timely manner, ensure client’s understanding of survey content and methodology.
Willis Towers Watson values associate development and you will be encouraged to acquire knowledge of specific Nordic markets and industry sectors which will both enhance the value of your contribution to our products and clients but also allow you to grow in an exciting career. You will learn to support business development within your assigned industry/geography through a variety of contributions (new business prospecting, coordination with marketing etc.)
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Work directly with clients or clients’ support team to resolve data queries in a timely manner, support senior team to ensure client’s understanding of survey content and methodology
- Ensure data integrity and timeliness of surveys/reports through the efficient usage of data management tools/procedures and the application of established analytical and quality processes
- Help raise client awareness of products and services and assist product leaders, account managers, consultants and customer services in the sales process through analytical support
- Support the day-to-day relationship of large accounts under the guidance of the account manager and other senior colleagues
- Assist product leaders, account managers, consultants and customer services to ensure client satisfaction and engagement from pre-sales through post-sales
- Support preparation of client-facing meetings and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Interest in one of the following is absolutely required: HR (compensation and benefits, recruitment, payroll etc.); sales or revenue-generation; market surveys or statistics/ data. Experience in two or more of these areas would be considered an advantage;
- A special interest, or even experience, in the financial industry will be considered a plus;
- Fluent in Swedish and English (oral and written); knowledge in another language(s) is an asset;
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills; accuracy and attention to detail;
- Dynamic and proactive self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team while following established guidelines and systems;
- Deadline-oriented with good organizational skills;
- Effective communicator and team player;
- Pragmatic, creative, flexible and discrete;
- Stress resistant
Please submit your motivational letter together with your CV via our career site.
equal opportunity employer