As a key member of the Alternative Risk Transfer Solutions team you will support the continuing
development and execution of the WTW strategy in North America and contribute to all aspects of
the ART Solutions including origination, implementation and after care in line with the WTW
go-to-market strategy, operating model and brand.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Support the continuing development and execution of the WTW strategy in North America
• Contribute to all aspects of the ART Solutions including origination, implementation and after care in line with the WTW go-to-market strategy, operating model and brand.
• Develop a deep understanding of client needs and market offerings to assist in the construction of industry leading ART Solutions
• Support the successful renewal of existing alternative risk placements
• Coordinate adherence to compliance requirements throughout deal cycle for your accounts
• Work with key account leaders to build awareness of the Willis ART strategy and capabilities
• Contribute to the sales strategy and approach to systemic lead generation in key regions and industries.
• Assist in the creation, harmonization and distribution of sales collateral.
• Assist in the development of thought leadership through the development and publishing of research material and through presentations and speaking engagements
• Matrix with analytics professionals throughout Corporate Risk & Broking, Investment Risk & Reinsurance and other relevant WTW segments.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as required
• Work internationally and travel as required
• Undergraduate level degree in risk management, finance and/or economics preferred
• 3-5 years’ experience in insurance and risk management techniques required.
• 3-5 years of broking experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, team focused, outstanding analytical capabilities, personal integrity, motivated, self-starter are some of the valued skills.
Willis is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes applications from suitably qualified people regardless of sex, age, race or disability.