Our Data, Surveys & Technology line of business combines proprietary data, sophisticated analytics, advanced technology and domain HR consulting expertise to enable more intelligent management of human capital. HR Technology is one of four practices in this business with service offerings including our Personalized Communication solutions and Talent | REWARD suite of software applications.
You will be among the first members of a new Technical Services team that delivers solutions for clients in the HR Technology practice.
- Deploy, configure and initialize client environments.
- Develop and portal solutions, web modules, web services, and workflows using industry best practices
- Estimate effort for queued work items.
- Evaluate technical feasibility for requests.
- Work with delivery to define requirements, manage expectations and assist with the analysis of issues.
- Ensure requirements for changes and enhancements are properly defined and follow appropriate channels for testing and migrating to test and production environments.
- Develop comprehensive test plans, scripts and cases
- Perform unit and comprehensive testing to ensure overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables
- Troubleshoot technical issues and problems
- Critical thinking skills: We want problem solvers above all.
- 3+ years’ work experience developing and/or supporting web-based applications (Microsoft stack, C# preferred).
- Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, GIT
- SQL Server and transactional SQL
- Communication skills: The ability to articulate and able to communicate with people from different functional areas.
- Familiarity with SaaS business model.