Summary of Role
This role supports the Insurance Technology Contracting team which comprises of 6 lawyers who specialize in providing legal advice on software contracts and licences. Providing day to day administration and secretarial support, to this busy but friendly team previous legal administrative and secretarial experience is ideal but not essential. Ideally you will have previous experience working within a corporate environment. You will be provided with training and as part of a large global company will enjoy excellent benefits.
The successful applicant will possess excellent IT and communication skills and be capable of working both independently and as part of a team. You must have a high attention for detail, be extremely organized and display a calm, confident, composed manner at all times when working with a wide range of stakeholders within the business and be extremely organised.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assisting with the administration of legal documents and related business processes including formatting, proofreading, printing and arranging for execution.
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to:
- Diary management and meeting co-ordination;
- Legal records management (electronic and paper) in accordance with internal audit requirements;
- Arranging and administering New Work Policy arrangements forming a critical part of the contract execution process;
- Producing financial reports for relevant stakeholders based upon key information received as part of new matter instructions;
- Locating contracts from contract database;
- Updating matter lists;
- Sending and filing hard copy original contracts;
- Taking minutes at team meetings; and
- Arranging for the payment of invoices.
- Building effective working relationships with consultants and stakeholders.
- Ensuring clients"EURTM queries are dealt with demonstrating the highest standards of professional excellence, to agreed timescales.
Technical skill sets
A- It is essential that the successful candidate is technically very capable and is ideally highly proficient in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook.
A- Excellent administration skills including ability to organise and prioritise to successfully meet conflicting deadlines and multiple tasks. A methodical approach to monitoring and managing workflow
A- Accurate typing with excellent grammar and spelling
- Confident and able to show initiative;
- Strong communicator, with clear written and oral communication skills;
- The ability to be persistent and persuasive with colleagues at all levels within the business;
- Strong client focus;
- Solution focused;
- High degree of attention to detail and be extremely organized;
- The ability to handle sensitive information in an appropriate manner;
- Ability to prioritise competing work and complete work in accordance with agreed timescales;
- Flexible approach in undertaking a variety of responsibilities, capable of handling and providing creative solutions to problems;
- Good commercial awareness;
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas "EUR" the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.